Sunday, August 2, 2009

Geraniums

We recently planted geraniums in our front and back yards for that beautiful shot of color they provide. The striking shades of hot pink and purple with their rich green leaves really gave the yards a needed summer pick me up. So this got me thinking about one of our older soaps that I feel has been neglected. Our Geranium Cuvee Soap is made with pure geranium essential oil and has been redesigned to feature small pink flowers and crisp green leaves. Coincidentally, my husband brought a bar home to shave with. Geranium essential oil has wonderful antiseptic properties and works well with all skin types. But the best benefit of this enticing soap bar is how aromatic our bedroom and bathroom is now. The uplifting aroma of the Geranium essential oil is permeating the air throughout these two rooms. It is such a great feeling to walk into those two rooms and experience the aroma, and then smiling when I realize it is the Geranium soap. I hope you will give this bar a try and have the same pleasant experience that we do with one of our classic gems.

Have a good week,

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment