Sunday, August 9, 2009

Rescue Me!




The end of this week we will be traveling to the New York International Gift Show. This show is always exciting to attend, but it also means another long, cross-country flight in a stuffy cabin with recycled air and a bad movie before arriving in New York City. So after thirteen years of frequent flyer miles, I had the ah ha moment. Why not create a product that would help make the journey a bit more pleasant. This was the birth of our Rescue Rollettes. Six portable, synergistic blends that help promote the feeling of well being. Each of the six blends contains pure essential oils and rich oils in its alcohol free base. I like to toss three of these blends in my carry-on bag to use in flight. When the air gets stuffy, I use the Breath blend. I roll a bit on to a tissue, tuck it in the sleeve of my shirt, and pull it out to inhale every so often just to clear my head. If I’m looking for a little nap the Relaxation blend helps to calm and relax so maybe I’ll be able to drift off (as long as there isn’t a crying baby nearby).

There is nothing more exciting than finally getting to New York; one of my favorite cities in the world. The city is amazing so I don’t want to miss a beat when I am there. This is when my Energize Rescue Rollette comes out of my purse. I roll it a couple of times on my pulse points for a quick burst of energy. I’m looking forward to an exciting time in New York and look forward to meeting many new and interesting people while we are at the show. I’ll let you know next week how it goes.

Have a good week,

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment