Sunday, August 23, 2009

Orange You Glad

I went shopping this weekend; a little retail therapy was definitely in order. There seemed to be one common thread in all of the goodies I spotted. Orange! The bright, vibrant color was everywhere. Whether it was clothing, jewelry or housewares, orange, tangerine or clementine---these are the colors for the end of summer. The uplifting hues got me thinking about what we do in these cheerful tones Of course one of my favorites is our Orange Cantaloupe soap. This is one of our oldest designs, but one of our favorites. The fragrance is so bright and bold you can’t help but smile when you smell it. Clementine, Grapefruit and Sunrise Sunset soap each feature brilliant shades of orange with sunny fragrances to boost the spirits. New to the lineup, Grapefruit Sugar Whip and Bubbles, our new bubble bath. These two items team up with their sweet and tart burst of citrus aroma and will surely become summertime favorites.




My summer shopping trip gave me some good inspiration for upcoming trends. Stay tuned for my fall shopping trip—I understand we will see a lot of Purple Reign!

Have a great week,

Faith



No comments:

Post a Comment