Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New York, New York

There is no city in the world as exciting as New York City! We spent the past five days in New York at the Gift Show; meeting our customers and sharing our new products with them. This show provides a wonderful opportunity to meet our customers and learn about what is working well in their stores and what may need some improvement. On this trip, we were fortunate to meet people from Latin America, France and Japan; each looking for unique products for their stores. We were so proud to be a part of interesting products they will be bringing home to their countries.

Each evening as the show came to a close the only thing I could think about was getting off my feet, but then as I step outside there is New York in all her glory. The thoughts of resting my tired feet fell by the wayside. I couldn’t wait to get outside and walk around to explore the city. This never gets old for me and my family as well. We had a great time this summer during our New York trip. So here’s looking forward to seeing you all again in January!




Best,

Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment