Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy Birthday

Tonight’s writing takes me down a reflective path. Usually I chose to write about a product or an ingredient that I find interesting, but this weekend we have been celebrating a special birthday. My daughter is turning twenty-seven tomorrow, on the twenty seventh. That makes this her golden birthday. So, instead of talking to you as a business owner or as a designer, I come to you as a mother of a really neat kid. Well, she really isn’t a kid anymore but a fantastic woman. I am lucky to have such an exceptional woman in my life and I am thankful that we are all here together as a family to celebrate her special day. So in Primal Element s fashion, let’s have a slice of Birthday Cake Soap or light a Happy Birthday Wish Bowl Candle in honor of her birthday and in honor of all the great kids that we as mothers are lucky to have in our lives.

Have a wonderful week,

Faith











No comments:

Post a Comment