Sunday, July 12, 2009

Tiny Bubbles




I have always been a bath person; give me a tub of rich creamy bubbles over a shower any day. The funny thing about this is, we have never really had a true bubble bath in our line. Don’t get me wrong; I love our 3in1 product, but it’s just not the same. Finally, we have created a true bubble bath. This is a luxury bubble bath that comes in four amazing fragrances, Cupcake, Grapefruit, Sparkling Sugar, and Tahitian Vanilla. But even better, the package is just so cute! The sleek cylinder is accented with lustrous white pearls that spell out the word Bubbles. A tub of rich creamy bubbles and a stylish package to dress up my bathroom---I’m feeling pretty clever right now! Please check this new product out; we’d love to hear what you think.







All the Best,

Faith

No comments:

Post a Comment