Monday, November 9, 2009

Dave's Dragon Dust


I wanted to share with you that I am a chile pepper farmer. I grow about 30+ varieties of Habanero and the hottest chile in the world, Bhut Jolokia ( ghost Pepper ) I make a product called Dave's Dragon Dust, which is made up of all the hottest chiles in the world. I cut and process these by hand, getting the oils from the chiles on my hands. after one session of processing, my hands burn!! So I started washing them frequently with "Ariel" that we have always had at the sink and it cuts through the chile oils and cleans the capsaicin (alkyloid that makes chiles hot) better than anything I've tried. If you have any input as to what is in your soap that contributes to this I'd love to know. I have also been passing this info on to fellow chileheads/farmers that have the same issues processing chiles. I have tried wearing gloves but just can't do it. Anyway, Thanks for your time and GREAT product!!


Sincerely,


Dave

www.dragonsdust.com

No comments:

Post a Comment